Access and Communication
- Regular meetings and proactive follow up are part of our standard client service model. We strive to develop a long-term relationship with each client, and to help our clients meet their financial goals. We prepare client specific materials for review at each meeting or call, depending on each client’s issues and concerns. We are focused on providing the highest quality client service, and we recognize the importance of implementation and frequent follow up.
- Your dedicated Client Service Team includes a Lead Advisor, Support Advisor and Client Service Administrator. They are assigned to your relationship to ensure the highest quality client service, including proactive follow up and prompt responses to any questions or requests.
- Meeting Observations and Action Plans are normally prepared after each meeting, so that we are all working together to address any issues and address the client’s goals and objectives. The action plan is reviewed and updated at the next meeting to measure the progress.
- We can be available to consult with your attorney and outside advisors to help achieve consistent implementation and prompt follow up, and to help avoid something falling through the cracks.
- We prepare an annual “Year in Review” to summarize the accomplishments over the last year and plan for areas to address in the coming year.