As our company continues to grow, we are always interested in adding new team members who share our passion for helping individuals and families realize their investing and financial goals. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who possesses a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and grow as a professional, a “can-do” attitude, a desire to serve clients in a professional manner and is ready to become a member of our team.
- The Wealth Manager position provides technical support to the lead advisor with regard to client service and delivery on designated clients.
- The Wealth Manager will act as lead advisor on some client relationship.
- Data gathering, modeling and case design that includes creating financial plans, reviewing investment portfolios, and preparing income tax returns.
- The Wealth Manager will work with the lead advisor as part of a two person team serving each high net worth client relationship and will also act as lead advisor on some relationships along with a support advisor.
- The Wealth Manager will also be a resource for less experienced advisors and is expected to assist them in their development as professionals.
- Prepare net worth statements, wealth vision plan/cash flow analysis, income tax projections, retirement planning, investment portfolio review and other financial planning analyses.
- Participate in planning meetings with clients throughout the year.
- Take meeting notes and prepare follow up summaries.
- Address client’s financial planning needs and prepare appropriate work product.
- Delegate and review work of administrative support as appropriate.
- Assist with billing process regarding designated client accounts.
- Ensure that follow up items are completed timely for designated clients.
- Prepare correspondence and paperwork for review and mailing.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and related supporting schedules to ensure filing deadlines are met.
- Complete other firm projects and initiatives as requested.
- Organizational skills- prepare and organize spreadsheets and other information for director review and interpretation.
- Strong Analytical skills- ability to review and interpret complex financial data.
- Technical competence- comprehensive and technical knowledge of financial planning, investments and income taxes.
- Time management- able to manage time well and handle multiple tasks.
- Computer skills- knowledge and proficiency with computer applications (excel, word, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Punctuality- ready to work on time and efficiently throughout the day.
- Teamwork- ability to work on teams and in collaboration with others in a positive way.
- Communication Skills- strong interpersonal skills; effective oral and written communication; ability to communicate professionally and confidentially with personnel, clients.
- Career Minded: desire to make a long-term commitment to the firm and to the wealth advisory field.
- Business Knowledge - Corporate Finance, Financial Planning and Strategy, Forecasting, Accounting, Developing Budgets, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Managing Profitability
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Preferred
- CFP is required.
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus.
- Series 65 or similar is required
Work experience in wealth management/financial planning firm is required.
Column Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, political affiliation, military service or any other protected classes.